You have no option than to take a bow for Katy Perry as she has been crowned the queen of bucks for 2015.
The singer comes at the top of the Forbes list revealed on Wednesday, November raking in $135 million this year, thanks in large part to her “Prismatic” world tour.
Perry played around 126 shows and grossed more than $2 million per city. Her income additionally came from her deals with CoverGirl, Coty and Claire’s.
Speaking on the new crown, the Roar singer said, “I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,” the “Roar” singer told Forbes earlier this year. “I’m an entrepreneur… I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls.”
Also making it to the list are Taylor Swift, Fleetwood Mac, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and others.
Check the top 10 highest grossing female artists of 2015.
- Katy Perry – $135 million
- Taylor Swift – $80 million
- Fleetwood Mac – $59.5 million
- Lady GaGa – $59 million
- Beyonce Knowles – $54.5 million
- Britney Spears – $31 million
- Jennifer Lopez – $28.5 million
- Miranda Lambert – $28.5 million
- Mariah Carey – $27 million
- Rihanna – $26 million