For the average music lover, it is all almost all the time about listening to the song and how he or she can groove to it but today, www.nydjlive.com brings you six (6) facts you probably never knew about Ghanaian musician Joey B’s hit single U x Me.
Yes, undoubtedly one of the biggest songs in Ghana at the moment with presence in almost every credible music chart in the country, Joey B describes U x Me as his best project yet.
The song was borne out of a decision to return to the music scene with something quite unique and to represent his growth as a musician.
Check out some facts about the song
- The original version of the song U x Me featured Ghanaian rap artist Sarkodie.
- The original song which featured Sarkodie will either be featured on Joey B’s “89″ album or released later this year.
- U x Me was mixed more than thirteen (13) times. The final mix is what we hear on radio today.
- The previous versions of the song had no saxophone or guitars and sounded a bit raw.
- The song was self produced with support from Kuvie.
- Joey B describes the song as a representation of his growth as a musician