There’s a new addition to the Kardashian family.
Yes, Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian have welcomed their first child together.
The couple welcomed a daughter at the Cedars-Sinai hospital on Thursday (November 10) where Blac, 28, was scheduled for a C-section.
According to E! reports the couple has named their little bundle of joy Dream Renee Kardashian and she weighed 7 pounds and 5 ounces when she arrived at 9.18am PT.
- Named their daughter Dream Renee Kardashian
- Blac delivered baby girl via c-section on Thursday morning
- Rob’s mother Kris Jenner and Blac’s mother Tokyo Toni were at Cedars-Sinai hospital for the birth
- Rob’s sister Khloe shared excited Tweet as she arrived at the hospital
- Rob & Chyna cameras captured the delivery for E! show which will air
While we think Dream is such a cute name, it has not been confirmed as the baby name by the parents so stay tuned!
Congrats to the happy couple on the wonderful news.