CEO of Volta Regime Music Group Edem, has shared with fans unknown facts about his new hit single Kpordawoe.
The song which was released couple of days back has featured on several music playlists across the country making it one of the most request club tunes.
Below are some of the facts about Kpordawoe.
1. The song was recorded in Ashaiman, a hood that has so much talent.
2. Shotto Blinqx from the music group Gallaxy produced the song.
3. The Kpordawoe hook was also done in Pijin but the team chose the ewe version
4. Edem’s verses on Kpordawoe were not written but dropped bar by bar for flair and funk
5. Kpordawoe Was first dropped on Live and Joy FM exclusively
6. Kpordawoe Is probably the most common ewe words typical ewe parents use
7. The beat for Kpordawoe was selected by Kemenya. Edem heard the beat over the phone and created the song before getting to the studio.
8. Kpordawoe was mixed three times before arriving at the final outcome.
9. Edem originally wanted to feature Mugeez on kpordawoe but then had a plan for a new joint.
10. Kpordawoe will not have a music video
11. The pianos on the song were played by Kemenya
12. Kpɔdawɛ is the real spelling for Kpordawoe
13. The hook in kpordawoe means I don’t want you to bring trouble my way
14. In Kpordawoe the word play was to say the meaning of the last word or the line in one word for the non ewe speaker
15. Kpordawoe is available on iTunes Deezer Spotify and all major online shops.
Heard the song yet? Stream from below and click here to [DOWNLOAD]